[ring89] Re: A reminder about Monday ...

  • From: "Ron Carnell" <ronc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 23:34:25 -0400

Jeff, Randy asked me to drop off the plaque from MMD, the one with the
actual names engraved on it. I'm also to pick up the one with the blanks
that Sam inadvertently sent us last month. Will either of those be a
problem this Monday?

Ron

p.s. So Ring 89 will be attended by two guests, Andy and Candi? How can
that meeting not be ... dandy? :-)

FreeLists FAQ: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq