[Ring211] Randy Craven- needs our prayers

  • From: Rbusps67 <rbusps67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

I was so sad to read in the "FCM Family Matters" in the July/August issue of
"The Voice of the FCM" that Randy Craven who lives near Lansing is fighting
muscular dystrophy and lung problems- 75% of his lung function is gone. Randy
is an excellent magician, constructor of effects, and a fine video editor (he
edited most of our programs at www.ChristianMagician.org). Jim used to have
some of his custom props for sale in his shop- I know- as I bought some of
them.  I was stunned to read this, Randy sent me an email about a month ago and
wanted to know how I was doing- while never even once mentioning his own health
issues. Randy used to attend Ring 211 meetings from time to time, along with
being at FCM meetings in Grand Rapids for years and also attending Michigan
Magic Day.

Randy is a fairly young guy too, please think of him (and his family) if you
would. To see Randy in action, he did his own hand made version of the
"Baffling Light Switches" using lighthouses- see More Than Magic! #3 at the
18:28 mark at www.ChristianMagician.org

Roger from Kazoo
By the way, our FCM KaZoo Chapter is not meeting in July in Kalamazoo as we
(MagicBob and SuZie, Maggie and myself) will be at the www.fcm.org
International FCM Convention at Lipscomb University in Nashville.