[Ring211] Fwd: ONLY 15 DAYS + GINN HEALTH UPDATE

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:15:53 EDT

____________________________________
 From: ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 3/16/2011  5:10:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: ONLY 15 DAYS + GINN HEALTH  UPDATE

*******Sale Ends in 15 Days!*******

Our Huge Blackpool  Cancellation Sale continues at GINNVILLE!

We’re going to run out  of things!  There are only 19 educational
Imagination Kits left and we will make NO MORE! That’s a $115 bargain for $45
postpaid in the USA!!!  Please get one fast! Check it out on page two of the
SPECIAL SALE  LIST that ENDS March 31st!  Here’s the link:

_http://www.ginnmagic.com/specials022011.html_
(http://www.ginnmagic.com/specials022011.html)

If you cannot open this, go to <_http://www.ginnmagic.com_
(http://www.ginnmagic.com/) >.  Click on SPECIALS on the home page (DG with red
sponge balls
 page).

Check Out What Else is  NEW — Primary Colors Shoelaces!  Jumbled Numbers
Silk!  New CDs and DVDs! Fantasio Cane & Candle Close-outs!  Six Foot Rabbit
in Hat Silks at HALF PRICE!!!  Lots  more!

March 16th Health Update:  Six weeks after it all started and after two
spinal epidural  injections, I am still in lots of pain in my left leg. I
cannot stand or  walk more than five minutes, and climbing stairs is difficult.
Sitting or  lying down, I am fine, so I can sit on a stool to do shows and
sit in a  chair to do mail order with people helping.  Sleeping is no problem.
 All this is a blessing.
Four doctors agree with  my MRI:   I have severe spinal stenosis with a
small herniated  disk between my L4/L5 vertebrae. Lynne and I will meet March
17th with a  neurosurgeon about doing a laminectomy  (back surgery) to solve
the  problem. My own GP doctor and his nurse both had similar surgeries last
year  with good results using this same neurosurgeon. We want to see what
he says  and spend the weekend talking, thinking and praying over the
situation. We  will certainly appreciate your prayers at this  time.

Best wishes to all! Keep  magic rolling, while I keep it CRAWLING! And if
you feel like ordering  anything from the Blackpool Cancellation Sale or
website during these  next few weeks. PLEASE do not fight the urge! As they say
in the  commercial — “JUST DO IT!” Remember, here are  Ginnville, we really
appreciate EVERY ORDER, large or  small!

David  Ginn  at  home