[Ring211] Fwd: Free 300 page E-book on Magic Get Together

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:55:27 EDT

Hi Fellow Ring 211ers:
This looks pretty neat from Greg and Abbott's. Load up your printer  with
lots of paper and toner and print this puppy out. Can't wait to  read it!
Roger Magic Bus
See YOU at the Get Together!!!! It is the best week of the year! Pure
Michigan!
(I will be at the FCM convention next Wed-Friday in Marion, Indiana; I will
 be able to drive down to Colon/Abbott's every evening after work  during
Magic Week and all stay all day Saturday...Yeh Baby! Really  looking forward
to it!)