[Ring211] Fwd: ­­­­Aldo Colombini private collection!!!!!

  • From: "Rbusps67" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rbusps67@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:07:28 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: acmagic <acmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 21, 2014 3:08 pm
Subject: ????Aldo Colombini private collection!!!!!

Aldo Colombini private collection!!!!!

Dear Loyal Customers

I have approximately 300 Magigram magazines for sale,(1966-1994)  Aldo used
these magazines for research to create each of the Magigram dvds, as you can
imagine there are thousands of effects that he never got chance to put on dvd,
these magazines are in excellent condition.

Also I have 33 books on comedy, patter, emcee lines etc by Robert Orben dating
from 1946 to 1972

There is a also a gem that I just came across which is a book published by Aldo
of all the poetry that he personally wrote  published in 1984 and this is a
definite one of a kind ( it is in Italian).

As to pricing I would prefer to sell the magigrams as a complete lot rather
than
split them up.

I don't believe that there is such a collection available anywhere else of such
unique publications, this was his lifetime collection.

For for the magigrams I would be talking somewhere in the region of $750 for
them all

And for the the Orben books $300 for all
The book of poetry at $200

Of course I wanted to offer these items to people who really appreciate his
works.

Please let me know if any of this is of any interest to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Always

Rachel