[Ring211] Fundraising Efforts of our fellow Magician Tom Coverly

  • From: Charles Bennett <CBennett724@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 01:56:08 +0000 (UTC)

Got this from our fellow Magician Friend and I asked that you help support him
in this endeavor --

Charles.

We need your prayer. Kim and I have been heart broken more than ever. We are
only 2 months into the school year and it's beyond sad to hear about all of the
school shootings, teen suicides, cutting and bullying stories. We have an
amazing opportunity from one of the biggest magic illusion builders in the
world. He is willing to build us a one of a kind illusion that has never been
performed in the USA and to grant us the performing rights to use it as part of
our anti-bullying school assembly program and our outreach events at local
churches in the evenings. WOW!

I am blown away that we have this once in a life time opportunity. Imagine an
illusion of this magnitude and how it will draw attention to students and
families to want to come to our after rally comedy & illusion show where they
can hear the hope found in Jesus! In the past 5 years of our ministry, all
glory to God, over 25,000 people's lives have been changed for eternity. We
believe God will use this to reach even more people. To make this happen, it
will take our family and friends who understand our passion to use our comedy
and illusion show for a bigger purpose ... offering the HOPE found only in
Jesus! I know you are on the same page, I want to be a part of doing things
that are first rate and professional for our God! It is time, we as Christians
stand up and do something BIG for God!

Can you share this on your Facebook wall, with your friends, family, thru email
and anyone that you can. We only have 40 days to raise the money through this
online fundraising website. Please watch the 3 minute video Kim and I created
sharing our passion.

I am asking you to strongly consider praying about giving financially to this
campaign. We cannot do it without you! Every little bit helps. Our goal is to
raise at least 1/2 of our goal by THIS Friday.

Thanks tons for caring enough about our vision. Anyone who knows me, this
campaign is much bigger than purchasing a big stage illusion, it's about having
a tool that will draw even more people to hear The Gospel! Time is short, and
we want to use every resource we can to reach as many people as we can!

To watch the 3 minute video and to donate, go to:
http://igg.me/at/DestroyIllusions/x/3550276 .

Love you tons, Tom and Kim

BULLYING: HELP DESTROY THE ILLUSIONS. www.indiegogo.com
YOU can change many lives forever! Join us in creating the most effective,
life-changing anti-bullying assembly in the world with the purchase of the
scorpion.