[Ring211] Re: Frank Peretti's "Illusion"

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:01:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi PJ: _www.cbd.com_ (http://www.cbd.com)  has "Illusion" in  various
formats, including audio, ebook and hardbound- all discounted. I am  really
enjoying Frank Peretti himself "reading" it to me on CD, more like  acting, he
is
a great story-teller using all kinds of different voices, much  more than
an announcer reading the book through. Great stuff. Almost like  listening to
a movie in my car. My guess is too Baker Books and Family Christian  Stores
carry it as well (and they both issue discount coupons all the time for
25% off- that's what I used to buy mine in Kalamazoo), as well as online at
Amazon or at Barnes and Noble (where even the membership discounts are not
as high as 25% off). Just when you think you know where the book is going,
it takes another weird sharp turn...

Roger

In a message dated 5/10/2012 1:12:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pjsmagic@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Roger:

I love audio Books. I listen to them every day. Do you think I  can I get
it on mp3 for my google phone? I read Franks present Darkness it was  great.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM, <_RBusPs67@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:RBusPs67@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Wow Wayne- I just finished listening to Chapter 25 of Peretti's audio  of
"Illusion". Goes from laugh out loud funny to the creepy "Outer Limits"
stuff to a few brief pointers on close up magic. Frank is a cool story
teller... and I generally do not even get into "science fiction"  novels or
whatever
the genre of this crazy book is.

Have a great day all, looks like to be a nice one!

Roger Bus from  Kalamazoo

--
P. J. Weber
616-243-7469