[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:46:53 -0700

Ron Stein says:

"Tonight's Halloween edition of my internet radio show The Tuesday Night Of
Gold will feature ten spooky doo-wop tunes (including one that is one of the
funniest things you will ever hear!) and the music of Halloween favorite
Bobby 'Boris' Pickett. By request I've also got the music of Bobby Darin as
a performer and as a composer and a set of baseball songs in tribute to
tonight's Game 1 of the World Series, plus my usual rockin' features!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick