[ride-radio] "Reg's Good Stuff", today on Ride Radio

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:17:53 GMT

Hi all

Today's 2 hours will probably be my last seasonal music free show before
Christmas, if you're seeking refuge from all that.  My seasonal
offerings start next week.

Today's "stuff" includes contemporary artists such as Jaymay and Dirty
Loops, art music ranging from J S Bach to Frank Bridge, plus Dusty
Springfield, Anthony Hamilton, Jean Turner with Stan Kenton, Nat Cole,
Miles Davis, and many more.
http://therideradio.net
starting at
noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, and
8 PM here in the UK (20:00 GMT).

I hope you can join me later, and comments and suggestions for future
shows are welcome via GMail, Skype (voicemail) or Twitter, all using the
name "regsgoodstuff".

I hope you can include me in your Ride listening

--
Reg Webb