[ride-radio] Reg's Good Stuff Today On The Ride

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:41:15 -0700

From Reg Webb:

Hi all

A little more "spoken word" content in today's show, prompted by the BBC's
celebration of our National Poetry Day, plus one of my favourite BBC comedy
series, Outnumbered, coming randomly to mind.

Also today, Bonnie Raitt, Robin Trower, Jeff Beck in blistering form, and
more music for wind quintet - this time three shanties reworked by Malcolm
Arnold.

http://therideradio.net

2 hours starting, as usual, at

noon Pacific

2 PM Central

3 PM Eastern in north America, and

8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).

NB, the clocks go back here in Europe next Sunday, so watch out!

As ever, the name "regsgoodstuff" gets me on GMail skype or Twitter, if you
have anything to say, or a suggestion for a future show.

Enjoy your Ride listening

--

Reg Webb