[ride-radio] Reg's Good Stuff

  • From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:36:16 -0700

Reposting on behalf of Reg Webb:

Hi all

I'll be doing my regular 2 hour show today on http://therideradio.net I've
been really busy lately, so the playlist for today is nothing like complete
as yet, so I thought I'd let y'all know that the show will be happening,
even if I'm making some of it up as I go along.

Starting, as usual, at

noon Pacific

2 PM Central

3 PM Eastern

and 8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).

Variety today includes Little Feat, and a young singer/songwriter I heard on
my gig last night.

I look forward to your company later and, if you wish to contact me, you can
do that via GMail Skype and Twitter, all using the name "regsgoodstuff".

Enjoy your Ride listening

--

Reg Webb