[ride-radio] No Crock Pot broadcast today, our apologies

  • From: Rick Lewis <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 13:58:04 -0800 (PST)

Joe Paton and I have done just about everything imaginable to get the Crock Pot on the air, but we've encountered problems at every turn. One server is down, and Joe hasn't been able to connect directly to our broadcast or backup server.

As of this writing, we're not sure why.
So it looks like Joe's broadcast won't happen.
That's discouraging to us, but sometimes we get stymied while doing this. We'll keep working on the problem so that Joe can broadcast tomorrow.
--
Radio Rick