[ride-radio] Important Tech Info and Tonight's Ride Radio Shows

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 16:59:37 -0700

Hi to All!

If you access The Ride from our website's listen links, or if you view title
and artist information there, please note that the Ride Radio website is
currently down due to necessary maintenance. I have no information on how
long the outage will be.

However, we're up and streaming as usual.

Victor Reader Streams and other external players aren't affected, and if you
have us bookmarked in Winamp or another player, you'll still be able to hear
us.

However, if you normally use the web link, click on the link below, or paste
it into your browser.

http://NowStreaming.me:8000/listen.pls

If you can't get that to work, write to me and I'll try to help as time
permits.

I'll notify the list when the web page returns.

As for tonight's shows, Matt The Cat features the most smokin' hits from
Little Richard at 5 PM Pacific on Juke In The Back.

At 6 I'll bring you the Home Town Countdown, featuring this week's hits from

1964 in Dallas-Fort Worth.

Join us tonight as we continue to rock the Internet!

--

Radio Rick