[ride-radio] Beach Music Among Featured Items on Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:21:17 -0800

From Ron Stein:

Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great new station - RIDE RADIO! When
the weather turns cold and the snow starts to fly it's always nice to warm
up and get some sand in your shoes with some classic Carolina beach music -
Seven sets of easy shufflin' 'Shag' tunes tonight for my main feature, songs
seldom heard outside of the Carolinas starting in the late 1940s and going
through the early 1970s! You'll also hear the usual interesting and varied
assortment of requests and weekly features!

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Click the listen link, then choose your player, and from the page you get,
choose it one more time.

If you encounter problems, you can find direct links at:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=
1975&stream_id=3346> &sid=1975&stream_id=3346

--

Radio Rick