[rhillsqd] A Welcome to all New Students and members too !

  • From: keefer1543@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rhillsqd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:55:34 -0400

To All Students both new and old, A Welcome to Richmond Hill Power and Sail
Squadron and a new Training Season.
=======-
On behalf of the Commander and all of the Executive I would like to welcome
all of you to our Squadron Mail List.
This message is in the form of an Email because we have taken the
opportunity to use your email address that you gave us on registration.

If you do not want us to send Squadron information to you, or you do not
wish to avail yourself of this communications device , Please let us know
and we will be only too happy to unsubscribe you from this List.

As a student or member of this List, you will receive, or will be enabled
to send data or information to other students and also members of this
Squadron Mail List.

Please stick with us and allow your name to remain on our subscription List.

Best regards to all and Good Luck in all of your Courses.

P/R/C Keith Righton JN
Communications Officer.
keefer1543@xxxxxxxxxxxx

---
(At least I think it is <g>)
It's up to you to make darned good and sure though <g>

     List Home page
//www.freelists.org/webpage/rhillsqd
Admin: keefer1543@xxxxxxxxxxxx