[rhhh] Jacqueline

  • From: Peter OWEN <peter.owen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rhhh <rhhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:26:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hello All,
Despite the hospital telling me over the phone all the visitor slots (for the whole wing presumably) were full for the day, I went anyway so she now has a toothbrush and even more important a phone charger!
She will have an operation tomorrow and she is due to be discharged on Wednesday, either late morning or early afternoon.  An ambulance would be available.  She does have insurance but she would have to pay these significant ambulance charges up front so she will call me and I will drive the doped-up Irishwoman to Cannes.  It could work out very well as her sister, who is a nurse, is due to arrive that afternoon.  Farty Bum will get her from the airport to Cannes to be greeted by her sister and her chauffeur swigging out of a bottle of Jamesons.
This should bring this ultra long hash of 4 days to a satisfactory conclusion
Perpetual Motion Welcome to the RH3 mailing list! You are Subscribed! To post to the list, send an email to rhhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe, send an email to rhhh-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject. Upcoming Hash Events Worldwide: Bahrain Intergulf Hash - 2020 - March 19th, 20th, & 21st of 2020 http://www.bahrainhash.com/intergulf-2020/