[rgn3_tangos] Region 3 Slant Tango Net

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:07:05 -0500

Gentlemen,

We want to establish a Region Three Slant Tango net. Saturday between
10 AM and 2 PM is considered the best time period when propagation, the
availability of those work and availabilty of trainers is considered.

Please provide the time slot that would be suit you. Also, we need to know
your progress, that is where are you with written Test and Appendix G,
the Practical Exercises.  Also, how much time remains until your 6 month
/Tango period expires?

Send your replies to AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx do not use the Reply button
on your email program as that will send your message to the whole list.

73 Wayne
AAT3GI / AAM3RT
Region Three Training Officer