[rgn3_mars] Repost of: MD fggm repeater unavailable for digital net

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:08:41 -0400

DE AAR3FK NR 003
R 091431Z APRIL 2009
TO ALL REGION 3 MEMBERS
FM AAR3FK
BT

As of this time the Ft Meade repeater is unavailable. If it is still
unavailable on Saturday (Apr 11) morning at 10AM I will call the VHF digital
net, AAA3MD/C, on the Navy MARS repeater (repeater RX 148.975 TX 148.400) using
Olivia 8/1000 and voice. I discussed this with the SYSOP this morning and we
are welcome to use this repeater at any time. Any simplex tests will be made on
the FGGM repeater TX 143.45.

73 Scott AAR3FK

BT