[revrun_dunbar] RevRun: Easy Week (?)

  • From: Steven Dunbar <sd70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lmandma@xxxxxxxxx" <lmandma@xxxxxxxxx>, "bouldermanagement@xxxxxxxxx" <bouldermanagement@xxxxxxxxx>, "revrun_dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <revrun_dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jfoxkruger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfoxkruger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "heejungkh@xxxxxxx" <heejungkh@xxxxxxx>, "Helank@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Helank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 22:03:11 -0700

Thanks everyone who came out to Gunbarrel for our run this evening!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to join you all for a beer afterward... I hope you all had fun.

With the combined groups, I think we had about 25 runners in our group tonight- probably the biggest group I've ever had!
I definitely got my own set up pick-ups in this evening going to and fro.

That made it extra fun and challenging, and I appreciate everyone's patience with the extra re-grouping we did to hold the team together.
Team-10 always has a broad range of abilities, and it's great to see how supportive you all are of each other.

Special welcome back to Larry who's been out for awhile- watch out for that guy! Once he's 100% he'll be pushing hard again!
Also, good to see Bill back tonight as well, and Jana and Craig finally both made it out on the same night- that hasn't happened for awhile I think.

Looks like we have some weather on the way this weekend; perhaps 1-3 inches of snow.
Hopefully nothing to deter you, and hopefully arriving later in the day so you can run early.
Either way, please try to get out and get some training in- better to do something rather than nothing.

If anyone is participating in the Ralston Creek Half/5K this weekend, let me know- I'm volunteering at that event on Sunday and will look out for you on the course.

Have a good weekend and we'll see you next week!

Best, Steve