[retroforth] Re: Reva: question about 'key' - some note :)

  • From: "Helmar Wodtke" <helmwo@xxxxxx>
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:26:00 +0100

retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 01.02.05 03:04:16:

> > > Neat. :). I wonder if its possible to have websites run downloaded
> > > forth code to generate it? That would be neat.
> >
> > Something like the Retro-Wiki? Or more like a plugin... I think Holon can
> > produce Java bytecode - a FORTH interpreter written in HolonFORTH... only
> > an idea. I've to think about.
>
> No, I meant the user loads the javascript page, which then emits the
> page, rendered at the client, using Forth input from the server. :)
Ahh. It's late... I understand. It should be possible - eg. the FORTH code is
passed in a hidden textarea (in a frame? reduces server load) The
Javascript/FORTH could read that and generate the page or parts of the page. Of
course. There are not much changes needed (probably a hand full more words for
specific tasks).

> > > Also, you're up pretty late I just noticed. It's not even 3 in the
> > > morning in germany... :). Nachtschicht? :)
> >
> > :) Yes, It's late - and it's silent. This is good for concentration. But I
> > think I stop working for now. So, Good night :)
>
> Good night!

Bis morgen,
Helmar
helmwo@xxxxxx