[retroforth] Fwd: RetroForth (was: GraspForth ... a new forth written in C)

  • From: stefan@xxxxxx (Stefan Schmiedl)
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:00:54 +0200

Hi there!

Just in case you didn't see in on c.l.f, Joachim made a very nice
statement about RetroForth.

Now where's our "Marketing" section on the web page?
Oh ... right, we have none of that kind of fat :-)

s.

From: Joachim Merkel <J.Merkel-xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Subject: RetroForth (was: GraspForth ... a new forth written in C)
Date: 22 Oct 2004 00:49:00 +0200

Stefan Schmiedl (s@xxxxxx) wrote:

> http://www.retroforth.org

Thank's for your hint, a minimal Forth with some cmForth, colorforth,
Pygmy and Eforth under the hood. After six years development --
no fat just muscels -- a nice thing, isn't it?

(To email me remove "-xxx" from my adress above.)
--
Salut
 _)oachim