[renomusicproject] Vote for us!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:32:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all our Reno Music Project friends who've been coming out and sharing
music on Saturday's at Walden's.  It's been a lot of fun bringing this back to
our original location, but we're still trying to get the word out.  YOU can
help
by voting for the Reno Music Project Open Mic in the  Reno News & Review's
"Biggest Little Best of Northern Nevada 2010"!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/bestofreno10

Tell your friends, family and neighbors to vote for us.  The publicity from
this
annual event really helps!

Speaking of open mic, we'll be doing our th'ang this Saturday, same as always,
with gourmet cheeseburgers and beer specials.  Sign-up is at 6:30.  Hope to see
you there!

In other Walden's news, here's a show they've scheduled you'll want to add to
your calendar:

Steve Meckfessel
Folk / Americana / Jazz
Appearing at Walden's Coffeehouse, Reno