[renomusicproject] VENUE NEEDED FOR TUESDAY NIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ok folks, I need some fast assistance with a show. I've been trying to get
singer-songwriter Josh Damigo back to Reno since his last appearance at
Walden's a few years ago.  Turns out he'll be in town TOMORROW night (Tue,
4/10), and we just need to find a suitable place for him to play.  House
concert, public venue, etc.  I'd actually hoped to host this at my new place,
but we're still in the process of moving.

So, any ideas?  Let's make this happen!

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com