[renomusicproject] Tix are still available for tonight's show!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:25:14 -0800 (PST)

Just a quick reminder: tickets are still available for the Justin McMahon CD
release show TONIGHT at the Pioneer Underground, co-starring a bunch of
crazy-talented folks.  Definitely going to be a great show you won't want to
miss!

Tomorrow night I'm going to try and sing a few Burning Peace tunes with Lenny
and Cap, head cold be damned.  What's more, we'll have sets by The Hellbusters
and local troubadour Wayne Carlson. So, even if my voice fails, at least we'll
have plenty of music on tap.  Perhaps I'll just do an instrumental set.  :)

Saturday night is open mic, and MAN it's been packed these last few weeks!
Really diverse group of performances as well ... thanks to everyone who's been
coming out and making it happen.

Get off the couch and go see some live music this week!

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com