[renomusicproject] TONS OF MUSIC!

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: Rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 21:46:10 +0000 (UTC)

I'm not sure why the schedule aligned this way, but this week is just ALL about
music.

Wednesday evening I'll be sitting in on bass at 6:30pm with Steve & Harry's
band--Friday @ One--at the Lazy 5 Regional Park in Spanish Springs.

Friday night I'll be hosting a night of music at Wildflower Village, with open
mic at 6:30pm followed by special guests Echo, Bob & Tony at 8ish (depending on
open mic performances). This trio has been wowing 'em in Vegas and has chosen
our little venue to make their Reno debut and do a live recording.
Saturday evening my band--The Derailment--will be performing our full six
piece rock/pop show on the outdoor stage at Great Basin Brewing Co. in Sparks,
7:30pm. Due to scheduling issues it's possible this is our last full-band show
of the summer, so don't miss it! Sunday is this month's edition of the Sky
Tavern Summer Music Series, hosted by my buddy and bandmate Clayton Stanfield.
Great line-up of music, food, crafts and family fun.
Hope to see you supporting local, live music this week. We're going to make
some noise and have some fun!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA system
provided, bring your own instrument; digital piano available). Original
material preferred & encouraged. Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by
Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D.

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village