[renomusicproject] So Much Music!!!

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:36:42 -0700

First up, I'd love it if you'd take the time to vote for us as Best Open Mic
and Best Place to Hear Quiet Music in this year's poll. Remember, ballots
submitted with fewer than 10 responses may be disqualified, so go ahead and
vote for all your other favorites!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/bestofreno14

Tonight is Tom Gordon's open house and jam/recording session at iMirage Sound
Lab.

Details available here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1613295735561327/

This Friday is open mic at Wildflower, and Saturday we'll be hosting an RMP
showcase featuring Rainglow (Kirsten Mackey & Jodi McLaren) with special guest
Lacey Mattison. Don't miss it!

http://www.reverbnation.com/laceymattison
http://rainglow.bandcamp.com

Also happening this weekend is the High Desert Prairie Festival, featuring two
days of Americana tunes performed by both locals and some touring artists.
Yours truly will be opening Sunday's show at noon with Lenny Walker. Should be
fun!

https://www.facebook.com/events/292174850943503/

.