[renomusicproject] Reno Video Game Orchestra TONIGHT!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, May 4, 7:00pm -- 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to the music of the Reno Video Game Orchestra.

"The Reno Video Game Symphony's small ensemble will be triumphantly
returning to Walden's Coffeehouse to play classic video game music.
Expect to hear music from classic series like Zelda and Final Fantasy,
but we will also be playing hidden gems from the NES to the Wii.

The Reno Video Game Symphony is dedicated to artfully interpreting
video game music for all audiences. Performances are driven by a sincere love
for video games and their place in the world of storytelling. We
play music from games which exemplify amazing gameplay, beautiful
stories, and most of all, great music."
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

Original music encouraged & preferred
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

Reno's Favorite Open Mic since 2002

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

http://www.WaldensCoffeehouse.com ;

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com