[renomusicproject] Open mic!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:22:33 -0800 (PST)

My apologies for not sending an email update last week; I'm blaming it on the
holiday. At any rate, the last two Fridays have been GANGBUSTERS, and I really
appreciate everyone's support! Speaking of support, my 6th grade nephew has
been selected to be a Student Ambassador and we're trying to raise some fundage
to send him overseas. Even if you can't contribute, perhaps you can send this
link along to your friends. Thanks again for all your support!

http://www.gofundme.com/gagebailie

And now, the music!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D., 50% discount for performers.
Free snacks provided (donations welcome)

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89523

http://www.wildflowervillage.com