[renomusicproject] Open Mic TONIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:50:18 -0800 (PST)

Hey hey, take a moment and vote for Walden's TODAY!
http://reno.metromix.com/restaurants/best-of-award/coffee-shop/2402776/content

As we do on every Saturday, open mic is tonight at Walden's (sign-up at
6:30pm).  Now, let's talk about some exciting stuff coming up NEXT week!

Walden's Coffeehouse Anniversary Party
Friday, March 4 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Come celebrate Melissa and Ron's One Year Anniversary as proprietors of
Walden's
Coffeehouse!

Live music provided by the band DRIVEN and soloist Todd South.

Todd's Birthday Open Mic @ Walden's Coffeehouse
Saturday, March 5 · 6:30pm - 11:00pm

It's Todd's birthday and he wants to spend it at OPEN MIC! Crazy, huh? Our
extra-special featured performance will be provided by international recording
artists THE KIMBERLY TRIP; they'll play at 7pm, with open mic performers
following after. You don't want to miss this!

http://www.myspace.com/thekimberlytrip

Hope to see you there!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS