[renomusicproject] Open Mic & Showcase!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

It's finally TIME!  Let's get some open mic and showcase action happening,
folks!

I'm pretty excited about getting things going again, but I can use some
help.  As I'm still on the mend, my ability to lift furniture and other
heavy items is on the NO list for now.  We'll be at Maytan by 6 ready
to set up, so feel free to lend a hand if you've got the time.  Let's
have some fun!

Friday, April 17  - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
      Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
    The
area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic, including pro
PA system, guitar & bass amps, drum kit, and piano!  Bands welcome!

  Saturday, April 18   - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
      (7:00) Ernie and the Magic Shapes
      (8:30) Luck Won't Save You

  Friday, April 24  - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  No open mic due to
    An Evening with Amber Rubarth  hosted by Todd South
    (7:00) Tyler Stafford
    (8:00) Amber Rubarth

  Saturday, April 25   - 7pm
      Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
  Musician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South
      (7:00) TBA
    (8:30) TBA