[renomusicproject] New music venture announced in Reno!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:40:25 -0800 (PST)

Hey friends!

want to share some BIG news with you about an exciting new music institute I’m
helping start for Northern Nevada teens.
You can check out the Songwriting & Performance Institute at www.spimusic.com.
I encourage you to take a moment to read our press release and info
about SPI's founding members; we've got a great team of talented folks!

http://www.spimusic.com/AboutUs.html

Please
save the date on your calendar and plan to join us for our very special Launch
& Concert Gala on January 9th, 7-10PM at the Sierra Arts
Gallery.  Bring your musical
friends, especially any 12-17 year-old music lovers and their
parents.

This
is really going to be great!  We’re
going to be teaching the kinds of things I wish I knew when I was starting out
in music.
 Let
me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you on the
9th!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth