[renomusicproject] Folk it up tonight, open mic tomorrow!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

Reno musician/performing artist Kelly Proud is currently in ICU fighting for
her life, and she needs your support!
http://www.giveforward.com/helpstitchpayherbillsontimeforthefirsttimeever

________________________________

The Reno News & Review's "Best of Northern Nevada 2012" results
were published yesterday. We won the "quiet music" category, came in
second for best open mic, and Topher South won the best creative writer
award for the 2nd year in a row!  Congrats to all the individuals,
businesses and organizations that were recognized for making our area
such a great place to live, and thanks to all of you who took the time
to vote for your favorites.

________________________________
 THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, August 10, 7:00pm -- 8:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap while listening to
original & traditional music by folk singer-songwriter Blair O'Gorman.

http://soundcloud.com/blair-ogorman

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm