[renomusicproject] AMBER RUBARTH TONIGHT with Kate Cotter and the Novelists!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:09:44 -0800 (PST)

This isn't an RMP show, but it's one you shouldn't miss if you can at all help
it!  Amber started out at the open mic I ran at Walden's as well as playing a
weekly jam with friends at Java Jungle.  Now she travels the world performing
her music!  If it weren't for Amber, we wouldn't have been allowed to have a
final open mic at Walden's to say goodbye to the place, and I haven't seen her
since that night a year and a half ago.  You had better believe *I* will be at
Tonic tonight!

12/9 ...... (RENO, NV) @ Tonic Lounge ----- 8pm start, $10, 21+

                   Kate Cotter & The Novelists open, I'm on 9:30pm.  221 West
2nd St.

http://www.myspace.com/amberrubarth

http://www.myspace.com/katecotter

http://www.myspace.com/thenovelists