[regionalretreats] Winter Mindfulness Retreat (corrected dates)

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: regionalretreats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:45:36 -0800

Please forgive me. The correct dates for the Winter Mindfulness Retreat at Song of the Morning are Feb 10-14, 2016. Wed through Sunday.

Come for the weekend or all five days.

Register direct with Song of the Morning.

Contact Carla Thomas for information and details. She will
organize and conduct the Winter retreat in February.

Carla Thomas <clayton48025@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you.

Sam Ewalt

Dear Friends,

For the past ten years I have been organizing mindfulness retreats up north at Song
of the Morning Yoga Retreat Center in Vanderbilt, Michigan. This winter I am traveling
on pilgrimage to India and will be unable to conduct the Winter Retreat which is scheduled
for February 17-21, 2016. The retreat will go on as usual. Please come for all five days or
just for the weekend. You may register directly with Song of the Morning.

Carla Thomas of the Detroit Lotus Sangha in Ferndale who has been assisting with the retreats
for some time will facilitate this winter's retreat. Please give her your co-operation and support.
Please contact Carla for information about the winter retreat.

Also, our Spring Mindfulness Retreat is scheduled for the first weekend of June, June 1-5, 2016.
It is hoped that this latter date will be convenient for many people and a bit warmer as well.

I will be back in Michigan the first week of March, 2016 and hope to see you in the spring. It is wonderful
here in India. Right now I am at an internet cafe in a little mountain village in the foothills of
the Himalaya Mountains enjoying the crisp mountain air.

May all beings be happy and peaceful,

Sam Ewalt
The Bluewater Community of Mindful Living
Port Huron, Michigan