[regional_school] Naming Collaboration Assistance

  • From: Cory Wright <cmrwright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional school <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

To assist our efforts in co creating online.  I'd like to propose using the
"real time" collaboration document link below.  We all can contribute, build
off of, review and select from one shared document that is easy to access and
use.

1.  Follow the link
2. Contribute your thinking
3. Click save button when done

When we've explored long enough we can begin to focus and select from document.

http://etherpad.com/Xk3vqOMEhu

I've tested this out and feel we should give it a shot and then boast to our
youth how we leveraged technology.

Cory

Cory Wright
ZIDEAS Creativity and Innovation Group
www.zideas.com
(585) 259-4863
Unleashing Creative Potential * Making Good Things Happen!