[regional_school] Fwd: Teachout/ Wu --How to and when they need the signatures by!

  • From: Dan Drmacich <dandrmacich123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Drmacich <dandrmacich123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:17:11 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ann P Hood <annhood1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Teachout/ Wu --How to and when they need the signatures by!
To: Drmacich Dan <dandrmacich123@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi friend,

You may have heard, we're close to the finish line but hitting our
signature goal is still ahead of us. Most importantly, we are looking to
qualify Zephyr in as many distinct congressional districts as possible with
100 valid signatures per district. This is the big weekend, and we need
your help!

Please download petitions and instructions from
www.zephyrteachout.com/petition, or from this email. Get a friend to walk
or knock with you, or bring sheets to every crowded event you plan to
attend. You can even partner with another Democrat to witness one another's
signatures on separate sheets. If that's all you have time for, you still
bring us 2 signatures closer to the primary. Gather signatures from
registered Democrats, mail in overnight for a July 8th delivery to *Teachout/Wu
2014 * **469 7th Ave, Suite 1214 * New York, NY 10018.*

*Together we can do this!*

*Best,*
*Lena*

PS - If you cannot petition and are in the NYC area, please get in touch
about office support. We're working around the clock to process petitions
from our 7th Ave office. Space is limited, but your support is critical.
Let's schedule an office day!

--
Lena Tsodikovich
Teachout/Wu 2014

Hi Dan,

This is from her campaign office.Please pass this on to the list. If you
have any questions feel free to contact Lena. I have already gotten a few
signatures. It is not hard to do at all. You need to be a registered
Democrat and only Democrats can sign your petition. The people I have asked
so far have gladly signed my petition.It is amazing how many people out
there are not happy with Cuomo. I think just the people in education alone
could be a positive force in changing "politics as usual" in this state by
electing someone that has the values that we have.

Regards,
Ann Hood