[regional_school] Advisory Planning Team offer for your input

  • From: Cory Wright <cmrwright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional school <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

The Regional Academy is coming to life...Yahooooooo!

One of the planning teams helping to move this outstanding vision of a
school forward is "Team Advisory".  We are working to design an
Advisory Program the supports and empowers all students.

Below you will find a
link to a Live document outlining different aspects of an Advisory
program with options under each.  If you'd like expand on our thinking
and add more options to the document, we'd be delighted.  The more
options the better.  Feel free to list NOVEL options.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/cmrwright/Advisory_Design

Our next meeting with be on Monday May 11th from 4:30 - 6pm at the School
Without Walls.    One objective of the
meeting will be to explore the different aspects of this new school and
how they might influence student needs and the Advisory Program.

Thanks

Cory

Cory Wright
ZIDEAS Creativity and Innovation Group
www.zideas.com
(585) 259-4863
Unleashing Creative Potential * Making Good Things Happen!