[redwoodmen] Re: Newcomer

  • From: "Pat Maloney" <pmaloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <redwoodmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:26:30 -0700

Hmmmm.  Dialogue... Does seem to be pretty thin, huh.  Like non-existent.
Maybe everyone else already has all the answers?? ;-)

Actually, one thing that keeps me from contributing is finding my last
contribution while doing a search on Google!  So what we say isn't exactly
private, which given the nature of the topic, bothers me somewhat.  So I do
most of my talking in my men's group.

If the list owner can figure out how to keep everything we say from entering
the public domain, I might be more inclined to chat.

A shame, really.

Pat