[redmine_plugin] Re: Meeting next Tuesday at 11:00

  • From: Konstantin <kuznetsov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: redmine_plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tural Mammadov <s9tumamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 21:47:02 +0100

This doesn't work. We are out of the office for the rest of the week. So,
either Monday or Tuesday. It's enough to meet with a part of a team.

Only two weeks remains. From our clients prospective you have done almost
nothing for the final project. Please update us on the current status asap.
Otherwise your team will hardly pass the project.

Regards,
Konstantin

On January 29, 2016 9:40:52 PM CET, Tural Mammadov
<s9tumamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear customers,

On Tuesday at 11:00 three of us are busy on other seminar
so we have to reschedule our meeting to Wednesday maybe at 10:00 if it

is fine for you

Цитирую Vitalii Avdiienko <avdiienko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Team,

we didn’t hear from you for a couple of weeks. We want to see what
you have.

We meet next Tuesday (02.02.2016) at 11:00 in the room #2.15.

---
Best Regards,
Vitalii Avdiienko

PhD Student/Researcher