[realmusicians] Re: this new skype from we

  • From: Tom Kingston <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:44:36 -0500

Hmmm. That's strange. I've gotten into the habit of opening the context menu and hitting A for save as and never had a problem. And I haven't heard from anyone else on the GW lists having a problem. But I'm using IE8 and I know IE9 has its quirks. So hopefully Firefox will work.

If not, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Tom

On 12/22/2011 1:39 PM, D!J!X! wrote:
I click the download link on that page, after a few secs the info bar tells
me the file can't be downloaded.  I've tried right-clicking, nothing. That's
with IE9, have to try with firefox and see.

D!J!X!