[realmusicians] tag my songs

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 23:27:13 +0300

hi all:

if you please, I need to write all info in my songs, artest album etc.

do it song by song is really bad, so how can I use the auto tag in winamb?

Thanks

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook:
moustafa.ramy@xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or concerns about the list, how it is being managed,
or your subscription to it, please don't raise these concerns to the list or
send test messages to it. Rather, please contact the administrators directly at

BlindTech-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and we will be happy to assist you.