[realmusicians] problem solved , was Re: [midi-mag] routing of multi channel audio tracks

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:59:14 +0200

hi Ross and all
just solved my own issue; it's done from the Track I/O dialog , accessed with Shift+I while in Reaper's track view. select the "sends" radio button , then tab to the combo box with the list of active sends , after selecting a send , tab until you come across a pair of buttons with a pointing arrow in between them. the first button determines which of the source track's audio channels feed the send , while the second one determines which channels on the destination track will receive the stream.
all the very best
Roy.
www.soundclick.com/tzackeek
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross McGregor" <rossmcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>