[realmusicians] hot and fresh from the studio

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:51:27 +0200

hi friends
here's a little something for your listening pleasure; a funny , amusing
tribute to Donald Fagen , inspired by the bass and fender rhodes motives of his
song "green flower street" , along with some 80s disco and new age blended in.

my friend (a very good engineer) did the mixing in his pro studio here in
TelAviv.
in this case , we went total recall using ProTools 10 on a windows 7 daw.
of course , feel free to share thoughts/comments.
enjoy!
Roy.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13565682/DonaldDodge%20Mix%2027_11_13.wav
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13565682/DonaldDodge%20Mix%20with%20Mastering%20%2027_11_13.wav