[realmusicians] Re: got g-snap sussed

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:52:34 +0200

I think there's an hsc set for it , maybe on the beta page of hotspotclicker.org. have downloaded g-snap an the other gvst plugs , will try them out some time later. am mainly using the Elevayta plug-ins for modulation and formant manipulations; they are of a high quality , accessible via the exposed automation parameters , and can also respond to midi.

www.elevayta.com
cheers
Roy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>