[realmusicians] Re: cleaning microphones

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 09:08:21 -0500

Well, try a litle listerine in a spray bottle on it and see if that fixes it.

Did someone sit in with you with elephant fart breath and sing 'grin'?

At 05:59 AM 10/4/2009, you wrote:
Cheers for that chris, It's wire mesh on the outside ya know the type, the end is flat as opposed to rounded like that of the 58?
The fome is under the mesh and I think its this that's smelling.
Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>