[realmusicians] Re: backup software

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 06:32:29 -0600

Yeh, I know honey.

That's why this list exists where discussions of all important aspects of making music including how to back it up properly will be welcome.

And we're blessed with some of the finest minds off the mag who have graceously decided to participate, .

So back-up software including all the supporting subsystems, dos, linux, hardware, etc are encouraged to be discussed here.

At 03:08 PM 12/4/2009, you wrote:
Well I guess people have to asert power and can't help it.

At 02:39 PM 12/4/2009 -0600, you wrote:
Ok, well it looks like business as usual on the mag, but discussions about back-up software since it's very important to back up our musical projects are always welcome here.

So feel free.