[realmusicians] Re: Upgrading Sonar 8.0 Producer to 8.5

  • From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:43:01 -0400

Okay. I ran both the 3.0 and 3.1 updates just to play it safe, then the 8.5 upgrade. Now, I keep forgetting which accessibility key to put in the registry to get it working. There's no instructions in the 8.5 ReadMe, so here's what it says in the 8.0 ReadMe.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\SONAR Producer\8.0
The Value is:
AccessibilityMode
It is a DWORD. Value can be 0, 1, 2 or 3:
0 - no accessibility (default)
1 - put the access string in the TrackView Cview's caption
2 - put the access string in the CWACCESS window
3 - put the access string in the CWACCESS window and make this window visible

Thanks in advance,
Tom