[realmusicians] Re: Some kind of latency

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 18:30:14 -0500

Not necessarily, depends on your processor, your interface, drivers, etc.

Many of the newer dual and quad core machines perform better with wdm provided your drivers support it well.

With my m-audio delta cards, I got 1.3 ms latency on my new i5 machine.
at 24-96, I suspect it'd be even better with a newer interface, after all these are old tech cards, but I like em

At 11:58 AM 5/15/2010, you wrote:
WDM? am always know that the acio is  the best,  will wedm will be better?