[realmusicians] Re: Catapolt,

  • From: Dave <easily.amused.dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:24:35 -0700

Sorry Stephie, it has been a couple years since I created my own account and all I can tell you is that I made a visit to Youtube and on the Home Page was a Link to create an account.

You may need to have some sighted assistance as I think they have one of those Visual verification screens where you need to type in the caracters that are posted as a graphic.

I also think they have an Audio key as well, but personally, I find these audio keys to be almost impossible to understand.

When you log on to Youtube, do you not find a link to create an account?

Is there a chance, you already have one? If you have a Google account this may be the info you need to log in to Youtube, since I think Google owns, or is some how hooked up with Youtube.

So if you have a Google account, you may have one on Youtube too and just did not know it.

Dave

At 08:58 AM 9/20/2012, you wrote:
So, any ideas getting help setting up an account with youtube?
Steph