[real-eyes] Re: wow has anyone seen this? google vs Scroogle

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:55:06 -0600

sometimes I get threw and sometimes I don't . thanks for your input.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022
"This is what the LORD says: 'Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who
depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD'"
(Jeremiah 17:5).